Friday, February 6, 2009

What da...?

It was time to change again the music selection, and unless you have seen the movie, you might be saying "what da...?" ... See, as some of you know, I go to the movies and before I even pay attention to the actual acting, the music needs to grab me. Here's one example of a great song by a unsuspected dude...my HENRY VIII...I think he does a pretty good job with these tunes...The name of the movie "August Rush", the dude "Johnathan Rhys Meyers" a trouble maker lad from Ireland.
For all that you have no idea who he is...here's a pic of him. By the way, greatly recomended movie. (Other movies he's in..Vanity Fair, Mission Impossible 3)

3 comments:

Lorena said...

i do not care about the song.. but he is HOT!

RobHeidi Family said...

I am cracking up right now because I have found myself reading your blog with your accent in my head! It just seems wrong to read it with my own english! Thanks for pepping things up here!
XOXO

Tami said...

I found your blog because of the "tudors". My husband and I are hooked on this show! We can't wait for the next season to begin!!